PB Tools offers a dependable Hercules attachment that is perfect for many in the construction field. This is our Patent Pending Hercules excavator adapter for connecting your standard Bobcat style skid steer tools to your excavator. Using this adapter will improve productivity, reduce machine transportation costs and improve functionality of your current machine. See the Hercules attachment at work.
Five versions available:
- 6 way blade excavator conversion kit. Converts a 6 way dozer blade excavator to accept manual and hydraulic style attachments. Original controls in the cab remain intact and simplifies the control of implements such as 4 in one bucket. High flow tools, such as a power rake, will require use of boom hydraulics.
- 4 way excavator blade conversion with remote for additional valving. Converts a 4 way blade machine to accept hydraulic style attachments such as a 4 in one bucket, power angle implements, or implements requiring a third valve. A second battery and remote control valve system is used for operating the secondary hydraulic loads using the original hydraulic system the machine was designed with. High demand power implements such as a power rake still require use of boom hydraulics to run them.
- 4 way blade conversion only. Will operate simple tools such as pallet forks, a standard bucket, or blade. Some higher flow tools may be able to be used if run off boom hydraulics.
- DIY Kit. Converts machine of your choice to run skid steer attachments. We sell you the basic pre-cut framing and hydraulics. You weld up parts to fit your custom application and provide your own hydraulic lines.
- DIY Kit with hydros. Weld it to fit machine of choice, plus comes with remote and secondary valving for using tools such as 4 in 1 bucket. This results in tremendous cost savings for the person who is a qualified welder.