Brick String Line Holder Supplier
A brick string line holder is an ideal tool for the masonry trade. It is made of durable material and strong construction, which allows it to stand up to rugged use. The brick string line holder we offer is made of solid aluminum, which allows for years of tough construction use. A great tool for any project requiring sting line use. We sell in packages of 10. So please, do not hesitate to reach out today for more information. The number for our office is 1-973-298-2831. When you call, we can provide you with all of the necessary details.
How to Use a String Line Level
Here are some general steps in how to properly use a string line level and holder:
- Gather the materials for the job: a line level, a length of string, a tape measure and some means of securing both ends of the string. This is usually just two wooden posts in the ground.
- Secure the string to one side or corner of the area you want to be leveled.
- Attach the line level to the middle of the string using the small hooks on the line level.
- While sliding the level up the string within eyeshot, pull the string tight.
- Pull tightly enough to avoid any sag in the string. The slightest dip in the string may negatively affect your reading.
- Hold the end of the string against the post or wall. Adjust it up and down until the bubble rests between the black lines on the line level.
- Secure the string.
- You have found the level between the two points. You can use these marks on the posts or walls to make further measurements for your home construction projects
Nationwide Distributor of Masonry Tools
PB Tools has years of experience selling innovative masonry tools that you can effectively use for contracting projects, such as our simple adjustable brick string line holder. For more information about any of our innovative tools, please call us today. We will happily answer any questions you may have about our line of products and contracting tools. The number to call for our office is 1-973-298-2831. When you call, we can provide you with more details on our brick string line holder.